Expression Networks is partnered with Analyticx on projects with federal clients in the DC area. We are looking for a Knowledge Management Specialist: SharePoint.
Analyticx is currently seeking a SharePoint Knowledge Management Specialist to join our team at the Pentagon.
Required Security Clearance Level:
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST A DOD SECRET CLEARANCE!
Who We Are:
Analyticx, a small minority-owned firm, was founded in 2010 as a leading provider of strategic and execution services in the digital and communications sectors. We have grown at an expedited pace over the past ten years in terms of size and professional services offered. We now provide services in digital and IT transformation, outsourced IT, education and training, management consulting, and communications and marketing. We work very closely with our various clientele in order to create sustainable solutions and deliver timely and highly effective results.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
Assist Knowledge Manager as the Lead Advocate for knowledge sharing by the client staff to effectively use knowledge management tools and resources and to follow best practices.
- Work directly with end users (client staff and contractors) to gather requirements of new processes. Design and implement databases with respect to access methods, access time, batch processes, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and statistical methods in accordance with client requirements.
- Provide Operations and Maintenance support for client SharePoint applications to include basic database design, database support and screen design. Assist with maintaining and updating the development of client Office SharePoint sites, including updating calendars, staff directories, and organizational charts; creating, reviewing, and formatting content to ensure timeliness and consistency; assisting staff with uploading and creating content for the SharePoint sites.
The KMS must troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly; document issues from production problems, propose solutions, and implement them.
- Provide database skills: data modeling, performance tuning, materialized views, and index selection to complete all tasks. Update, repair, modify, and expand existing databases.
- Test databases by running them to ensure the instructions are correct and they produce the desired information. If errors do occur, the KMS must make the appropriate change and recheck the program until it produces the correct results.
- Provide guidance on delivery of effective training (i.e., train the trainer).
- Assist the Knowledge Manager in support of developing training for Knowledge Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint and coordinating database requirements for multiple projects
- KMS must have three to five years of Knowledge Management experience, MS Access, and other database management programs knowledge, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks
- KMS must have four or more years of in- depth experience coordinating the development of training materials, tools, and approaches according to the client’s development needs. KMS must have strong customer service orientation and the ability to interact effectively with diverse constituencies facilitating communication, written and oral skills
- Demonstrated experience with Lean Six Sigma methodologies
Required DoD 8570 Level II IT Certifications:
- SharePoint certification (Ideally MCSD, MCSE, CSDP, MCAD, MCDBA but any SharePoint Certification will meet PWS requirements)
- Security+ certification
- CISSP certification meets the requirements for A+ and Network+, or Security+
Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in one of the areas: Knowledge Management, Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology (additional years of experience may be substituted for Education)