Expression Networks is looking for an IDIG Program Manager to join our Business Development team. This role serves as the Program Manager for several government wide acquisition contracts and federal schedules. Responsibilities include leading IDIQ growth activities, including collaboration across business areas and account leads to increase Task Order awards and drive revenue. Provide contract compliance oversight and manage daily administration. Building relationships across Optum businesses areas, teaming partners, and the Federal Government.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Remote and/or Washington, DC
- Minimum of a Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance required.
- Interface with the Government IDIQ Program Offices and staff responsible for the IDIQ contract
- Drive new business pursuits under the IDIQ contracts: Develop pipeline opportunities, Collaborate with Federal IDIQ program office on continuously improving their IDIQ program, develop client and federal IDIQ program office relationships and opportunities
- Advise Business Development and Operation staff on how to best leverage these IDIQ vehicles to position and win re-competes and new business opportunities. Serve as SME on specific Federal Government IDIQ contracts including marketing, task order responses, proposal development support, proposal compliance, Color Team reviews, and Step Reviews
- Ensure compliance with terms of contracts, task orders, and with government and company policies, standards, and procedures. This includes timely and accurate contract status reports and deliverables
- Ensure that contract deliverables are submitted accurately and on-time, including technical or financial reports to the Government client
- Promote and market IDIQs internally and externally. Collaborate with Marketing team in prospect nurturing, lead generation, content development, branding, event planning and contact management, and IDIQ contract promotion
- Direct and oversee records management, document processing, handling, correspondence, and delivery; document data entry, data analysis, tracking, and stakeholder support; tracking and temporary storage of government records; training support; and quality control
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Contracting or Information Technology
- 5+ years of Program Management experience
- Experience with Federal acquisition management and procurement with IDIQ vehicles and related Blanket Purchase Agreements and Federal Contracting Schedules
- Experience with IDIQ management including IDIQ contractual and performance management
- Sales experience engaging in IDIQ and Task Order Business Development and Capture activities in the federal marketplace
- Experience identifying key growth areas and identifying opportunities aligned with corporate growth strategies
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Contracting, or Information Technology
- Experience with key IDIQ Contracts such as CIO-SP4, DLA JETS, DIA SITE III, GSA Multiple Award Schedule, Seaport NxtGen, etc.
- Local presence and relationships with GSA, VA, DHA and other federal agencies, as applicable
- Experience with Capture Management
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, and organizational skills
Expression Networks offers competitive salaries and benefits, such as:
- 401k matching
- PPO and HDHP medical/dental/vision insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Complimentary life insurance
- Generous PTO and holiday leave
- Onsite office gym access
- Commuter Benefits Plan
About Expression Networks:
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Washington DC, Expression Networks provides data fusion, data analytics, software engineering, information technology, and electromagnetic spectrum management solutions to the U.S. Department of Defense, Department of State, and national security community. Expression’s “Perpetual Innovation” culture focuses on creating immediate and sustainable value for our clients via agile delivery of tailored solutions built through constant engagement with our clients. Expression Networks was ranked #1 on the Washington Technology 2018's Fast 50 list of fastest growing small business Government contractors and a Top 20 Big Data Solutions Provider by CIO Review.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled