Expression Networks is partnered with Analyticx on projects with federal clients in the DC area. We are looking for a Junior Computer Support Specialist.
Analyticx is currently seeking a Computer Support Specialist to join our team at the Pentagon.
Required Security Clearance Level:
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST A DOD SECRET CLEARANCE!
Who We Are:
Analyticx, a small minority-owned firm, was founded in 2010 as a leading provider of strategic and execution services in the digital and communications sectors. We have grown at an expedited pace over the past ten years in terms of size and professional services offered. We now provide services in digital and IT transformation, outsourced IT, education and training, management consulting, and communications and marketing. We work very closely with our various clientele in order to create sustainable solutions and deliver timely and highly effective results.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Provide IT technical support to onsite and remote Executives by resolving moderately complex to highly complex technical issues related with Office 365 suite of products. Ensure that all calls, emails, and verbal requests are properly documented in the Help Desk system.
- Manage and coordinate the handling of Service Desk Incidents, Problems, and Service Requests with end-users and groups for Unclassified and Classified equipment.
- Provide Service Desk Support to all agency users in accordance with agency Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Work Instructions (WIs), and job aids. This also includes maintaining current and relevant SOPs.
- Provide Service Desk Support to users during users travel.
- Provide and conduct Tier I or II level technical expertise to troubleshoot against known problems/outages, take corrective action to resolve issues with prescribed deliverables, and update applicable SOPs to maintain current troubleshooting lessons learned.
- Perform agency IMO Support services as an initial POC for Incidents, Service Requests, and Change Requests.
- Operate an agency Help Desk that provides a single POC for end-user Incidents, Service Requests, and Change Requests.
- Use Government-approved processes for operating, maintaining, resolving, and closing tickets. Prioritize all tickets in accordance with Government procedures.
- Update the agency tickets within timeframes established Resolve tickets in the agency system in accordance with the approved process.
- Provide support for Service Desk tools and be available to identify, document, and prioritize functional requirements to enhance Service Desk operations.
- Support the implementation of Service Desk tools.
- Provide assistance for users with GFE that require help on GFE-approved software applications. Provide general technical support for remote access systems (e.g. Citrix/VPN/VDI) operated on the agency network.
- Coordinate Incident diagnosis and resolution with technical support organizations for questions and Problem resolution.
- Process user access requests for accounts within time-lines specified by the Government.
- Provide support for mobile devices (all DOD-approved or piloted platforms), including CAC- enabled mobile devices (e.g. Android devices and Apple platforms).
- Generate ad-hoc and repeatable reports from supporting.
- Support various platforms and DOD technology pilot programs (e.g. Android platforms, Apple iPads, Macintosh, secure mobile platforms, tablets, thin client, VDI, unified client).
- Provide technical support for users of the unified communications client, VDI, Citrix clients, and thin client technologies.
- Ensure technical security safeguards are maintained to provide controlled user access and the integrity of email, applications, and user data, including verification of the installation of data at- rest applications on portable laptops.
- Maintain vendor technical references for all hardware and software that supports or is associated with supporting the network.
- Support changes in hardware technology and software applications so that support services the most current and state-of-the-art.
- Ensure management is kept abreast of outstanding hot- topic issues through daily and weekly reports.
- Maintain and provide recommendations for the enhancement of the agency SOP and provide consistent training, including service improvement and adherence to quality standards.
- Provide support to the agency IMO in the on/off-boarding of users that require Service Desk Support and determine WI, IVR needs, Service Levels, specified training, and reporting requirements.
- Provide after-hours support for CAC and SIPR network PKI token PIN resets
- Provide technical trend analysis.
- Track and report Critical Incident/Problem tickets (e.g. VIP tickets, High Mission Impact tickets.
- Three years of IT support and Helpdesk experience supporting users on a Department of Defense or Government Agency Enterprise NIPR and SIPR Network.
- Three years of Help Desk experience in troubleshooting the following equipment and applications: Printers, copiers, computers, Wi-Fi devices, blackberries, projectors, VTC, Cisco (switch, router, and firewall), Juniper (switch, router, firewall, IPSec and SSL VPNs), Active Directory, Active Client, Microsoft Exchange, Windows 10 and Windows Servers.
- Experience using HQDA User Account Request (UAR) System and SharePoint help desk trouble ticketing system.
- The ability to lift, push and transport equipment weighing over 20 to 50 pounds.
Required DoD 8570 Level II IT Certifications:
- Required to have the baseline certification: A+ and Security+, along with computing environment certification.
- Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in one of the areas: Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Systems or Information Technology (additional years of experience may be substituted for Education).
What We Offer:
Compensation including annual salary based upon relevant experience and education.
Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare insurance, paid vacation and holidays, matching 401k plan.