Expression Networks is looking for a Senior Software Test Engineer with experience implementing a wide-range of security testing techniques. This position is contingent on contract award.
- Have and maintain U.S. Government Top Secret Security Clearance with eligibility for clearance at the Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) level.
- Proactively identify, evaluate, and assist in the mitigation of cybersecurity risks
- Report on security threats, attacks and preventions on a weekly and monthly basis, or as needed for urgent situations.
- Perform regular vulnerability scans on network devices and web applications, provide technical and executive reports and assist with the remediation process.
- Promotes activities to foster information security awareness
- Perform vulnerability assessments & penetration tests on prospective infrastructure and manage a 3rd party vendor risk management program
- A minimum of 12 years of related experience is preferred. (Fifteen years of related hands on experience may be substituted for the education requirement). Including a minimum of:
- Three years of experience implementing a wide-range of security testing techniques, such as: Injection, Broken Authentication and Session Management, XSS, Insecure Direct Object References, Security Misconfiguration, Sensitive Data Exposure, Missing Function Level Access Control, CSRF, Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities, Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards.
- Knowledge of Static Application Security Testing and Dynamic Application Security Testing.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related is preferred.
- Must possess a DoD 8570.01-m Approved Certification, Information Assurance Level II.
Expression Networks offers competitive salaries and benefits, such as:
- 401k matching
- PPO and HDHP medical/dental/vision insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Complimentary life insurance
- Generous PTO and holiday leave
- Onsite office gym access
- Commuter Benefits Plan
About Expression Networks:
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Washington DC, Expression Networks provides data fusion, data analytics, software engineering, information technology, and electromagnetic spectrum management solutions to the U.S. Department of Defense, Department of State, and national security community. Expression’s “Perpetual Innovation” culture focuses on creating immediate and sustainable value for our clients via agile delivery of tailored solutions built through constant engagement with our clients. Expression Networks was ranked #1 on the Washington Technology 2018's Fast 50 list of fastest growing small business Government contractors and a Top 20 Big Data Solutions Provider by CIO Review.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled