Expression Networks is looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to join our team in Washington, DC to run high value development, productization, and support programs. You will be responsible for executing government Programs for the company with comprehensive responsibility for program finances, quality product development, technical progress, and successful deliveries to our customers.
- Execute / manage / deliver government program(s) by working through multiple internal and external teams during the entire product lifecycle -- including, but not limited, to operations, architecture, engineering, analytics, logistics, supply chain, DevSecOps, installation, configuration, acceptance, training, technical assistance, handover, and sustainment.
- Ensure all aspects of programs are performed - financial, technical, schedule, logistics, procurement, documentation, support, risk management, and quality.
- Thrive in a fast paced, matrixed management environment - obtaining progress through influence management (e.g., development of collaborative relationships and networking).
- Provide excellent C2 (command and control) of the program, including requirements management, progress tracking, budgeting, and earned value management.
- Perform as a skilled risk manager who by experience and good judgment anticipates the future and proactively mitigates risks..
- Interface with government staff, partners, primes, subcontractors, and vendors - in person, in written form, and virtually -- with ease, confidence, and authority.
- Assist with PMO department continuous improvements in program workflow and the use of best PMO practices.
- Responsibility for knowing the customer environment from a business, product, and technical perspective -- understanding deeply their business applications, use cases, and needs.
- Provide strong presentation / verbal communication skills through regular interaction with customers, partners, peers, and executive management.
- Ability to write clear and concise government style reports and assist internal teams with providing the same.
- When requested, provide direct involvement in BD, proposal, and program renewal efforts, including proposal writing and creating budgets.
- Active DoD TS clearance preferred. Active DoD Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS clearance required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering required. Masters preferred.
- 10+ years experience in Program Management of large software platforms (design, development, delivery, and deployment) required.
- 10+ years experience working with engineering teams, business administration, and financial analysis and reporting.
- DoD Program Management and System Engineering process experience. Experience with requirements management and earned value management are highly desired.
- Track record of maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow-up ahead of deadlines, particularly customer commitments.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, quickly changing environment; to work with minimum direction; to take on multiple responsibilities; and to do what it takes to make a program and the company successful.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, adaptive, and willing to learn and grow.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills - including all types of large program reporting and documentation deliverables.
- 5+ years experience in software Product Management. This may include experience with areas such as ‘product lifecycle management’, ‘Go-to-Market’, ‘New Product Introduction’, ‘....-As-a-service’).
- Prior work experience in: Complex software database features at enterprise scale, big data, cloud, containerization, DevSecOps, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- PMP certification.
- Demonstrated commitment to staying relevant with the latest software development and program management technologies.
Expression Networks offers competitive salaries and benefits, such as:
- 401k matching
- PPO and HDHP medical/dental/vision insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Complimentary life insurance
- Generous PTO and holiday leave
- Onsite office gym access
- Commuter Benefits Plan
About Expression Networks:
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Washington DC, Expression Networks provides data fusion, data analytics, software engineering, information technology, and electromagnetic spectrum management solutions to the U.S. Department of Defense, Department of State, and national security community. Expression’s “Perpetual Innovation” culture focuses on creating immediate and sustainable value for our clients via agile delivery of tailored solutions built through constant engagement with our clients. Expression Networks was ranked #1 on the Washington Technology 2018's Fast 50 list of fastest growing small business Government contractors and a Top 20 Big Data Solutions Provider by CIO Review.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled