Expression Networks is looking for a Senior Test Engineer to analyze system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. This position is contingent on contract award.
- Have and maintain U.S. Government Top Secret Security Clearance with eligibility for clearance at the Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) level.
- Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration.
- Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in SOW.
- Conduct research into, and apply knowledge of, Government test and evaluation concepts and related engineering, acquisition, and operations activities as needed to support T&E activities.
- Review planned acquisition approaches to support T&E schedule alignment with decision maker needs for T&E support.
- Apply statistical analysis of variations in performance behavior to characterize confidence in performance estimates.
- Plan program- and event-level testing for collection of data required for analysis and to synch T&E events with supported decision points.
- Support data authentication group functions and comply with program discrepancy reporting criteria and processes.
- Assess operational and system performance requirements for testability and criticality to frame and prioritize T&E objectives and enable evaluation planning.
- Coordinate with program systems engineering (SE) and review T&E-related SE information to leverage functional analysis, system descriptions, parameter selection and dependencies, modeling and simulation, and initial performance risk assessments to inform evaluation planning.
- Plan program- and event-level risk-tailored performance estimation and analysis of system and operational effectiveness and suitability metrics & conditions; levels of T&E include inspection, demonstration, paper analysis, survey, simulation, and physical test.
- Work directly with the Government sponsor to coordinate task implementation.
- Maintain knowledge of current and evolving agency, national, and international standards applicable to system development of interest related to testing solutions, automation, products, technologies, tools, and methodologies.
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience is preferred. (Fifteen years of related hands-on experience may be substituted for the education requirement.) Including a minimum of:
- Three years of experience with test automation tools required (e.g. MicroFocus Application Lifecycle Management (MicroFocus) 9.x and higher, HP Unified Functional Tester (HP UFT) 9.x, etc.).
- Two years direct experience with HP ALM, HP UFT, and HP QAInspect software is preferred. Certification as demonstration of knowledge is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related is preferred.
- Must possess a DoD 8570.01-m Approved Certification from at least one of the following International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) or International Institute for Software Testing (IIST).
- Must possess or working to get an ISTQB IIST certification.
Expression Networks offers competitive salaries and benefits, such as:
- 401k matching
- PPO and HDHP medical/dental/vision insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Complimentary life insurance
- Generous PTO and holiday leave
- Onsite office gym access
- Commuter Benefits Plan
About Expression Networks:
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Washington DC, Expression Networks provides data fusion, data analytics, software engineering, information technology, and electromagnetic spectrum management solutions to the U.S. Department of Defense, Department of State, and national security community. Expression’s “Perpetual Innovation” culture focuses on creating immediate and sustainable value for our clients via agile delivery of tailored solutions built through constant engagement with our clients. Expression Networks was ranked #1 on the Washington Technology 2018's Fast 50 list of fastest growing small business Government contractors and a Top 20 Big Data Solutions Provider by CIO Review.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled