Expression Networks is looking for an experienced Proposal Lead to join our team in Washington, DC. This position can work remotely for the foreseeable future. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and management oversight to develop proposals and ensure that they are compliant with solicitation requirements, offer compelling best-in-class solutions, are backed by thorough business intelligence to craft a winning bid. You will be responsible for managing the entire proposal process, cradle to grave, as well as generating proposal content (technical, cost, and documentation volumes) to include technical writing. You will work directly with the Chief Growth Officer and Chief Operating Officer to plan and coordinate all proposal activities across the organization.
- Identify key proposal and pursuit opportunities
- Participate in the development and review of white paper, RFI, and proposal strategies
- Create a proposal documentation and volume outlines to use throughout the proposal development effort
- “Shred” proposals and create compliance matrices and response templates within 48 hours of receiving a RFI, DRFP or FRFP
- Conduct regular proposal progress status meetings, create and maintain the proposal schedule
- Coordinate with company management to assemble proposal teams of resources, recommending internal resources and/or external resources when required
- Analyze the RFP requirements against the proposal outline to ensure compliance and responsiveness to the customer's issues and needs throughout the proposal development effort
- Create the proposal compliance matrix and track the fulfillment of all requirements throughout the proposal development effort
- Direct writing/editing/rewriting efforts and graphic concepts development as needed
- Contribute to the writing (both management and technical) content of the proposal or RFI response
- Ensure proposals are both complaint and compelling
- Respond to data calls
- Ensure that the appropriate comments are incorporated into the proposal
- Coordinate between the cost volume and the technical/management so that they are consistent
- Active Secret Clearance or higher.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 8+ years’ Federal Government proposal management, support, and/or writing experience.
- Understanding and experience in Federal procurement process and regulations.
- Evidence of a successful track record of high quality, high scoring proposals.
- Ability to work both on a team and independently.
- Ability to work on multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent writing, organizational, and communication skills.
Expression Networks offers competitive salaries and benefits, such as:
- 401k matching
- PPO and HDHP medical/dental/vision insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Complimentary life insurance
- Generous PTO and holiday leave
- Onsite office gym access
- Commuter Benefits Plan
About Expression Networks:
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Washington DC, Expression Networks provides data fusion, data analytics, software engineering, information technology, and electromagnetic spectrum management solutions to the U.S. Department of Defense, Department of State, and national security community. Expression’s “Perpetual Innovation” culture focuses on creating immediate and sustainable value for our clients via agile delivery of tailored solutions built through constant engagement with our clients. Expression Networks was ranked #1 on the Washington Technology 2018's Fast 50 list of fastest growing small business Government contractors and a Top 20 Big Data Solutions Provider by CIO Review.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled