Expression Networks is looking for a Program Manager that will provide program and project management to ensure the full oversight of project. This position is contingent on contract award.
- Have and maintain U.S. Government Top Secret Security Clearance with eligibility for clearance at the Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) level.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources effectively and efficiently.
- Consistently provide project updates to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Utilize subject matter expertise for testing capabilities that support user requirements for complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Guides and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software and/or hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design, and test tools selection.
- Develop rough order of magnitude estimates for contract modifications.
- Develop transition and migration plans.
- Review and create documentation and provide edits for approval.
- Gather stakeholder requirements.
- Manage project schedules and coordinate contractor activities in accordance with (IAW) the PWS
- Identify and communicate issues and risks to the Government and offer recommendations on how issues and risks should be mitigated to successfully satisfy requirements.
- Provide recommendations on emerging technologies, upgrades, and solutions related to testing solutions, automation, products, technologies, tools, and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field.
- Possesses a Program Management Professional Certification.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience managing an enterprise-wide contract or contract consisting of customer support, data center operations, and computer network defense requirements. (Twelve years of related hands-on experience may be substituted for the education requirement).
- Including a minimum of:
- Five years of experience in computer software testing and/or software development.
- Five years of experience supporting a contract responsible for adhering to DoD information security and personnel security practices.
- Experience managing remote teams or geographically dispersed personnel.
- Experience managing an enterprise IT contract consisting of 10,000 users.
- Experience implementing SLAs and performance metrics on a contract.
- Experience supporting the intelligence community with IT security requirements.
Expression Networks offers competitive salaries and benefits, such as:
- 401k matching
- PPO and HDHP medical/dental/vision insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Complimentary life insurance
- Generous PTO and holiday leave
- Onsite office gym access
- Commuter Benefits Plan
About Expression Networks:
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Washington DC, Expression Networks provides data fusion, data analytics, software engineering, information technology, and electromagnetic spectrum management solutions to the U.S. Department of Defense, Department of State, and national security community. Expression’s “Perpetual Innovation” culture focuses on creating immediate and sustainable value for our clients via agile delivery of tailored solutions built through constant engagement with our clients. Expression Networks was ranked #1 on the Washington Technology 2018's Fast 50 list of fastest growing small business Government contractors and a Top 20 Big Data Solutions Provider by CIO Review.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled